You are now in the main content area
Production: Intermediate Audio
Building on the audio skills acquired in RTA 104, this course continues to introduce students to various audio production practices. Through a series of guided workshops and assignments in a supervised laboratory, students will produce content for a variety of audio delivery systems. Students will develop their knowledge of audio production tools, and gain an understanding of the teamwork and interpersonal skills necessary to create successful audio and radio productions.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 4 hrs. Lecture: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 2.00
Course Count: 2.00
Billing Units: 2
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- New Media Core Elective Table I
- RTA 858 - Adv. Audio: Music Production
- RTA 864 - Adv. Audio Immersive and Interactive Sound
- RTA 921 - Advanced Audio Theory
- RTA 947 - Live Event Media
- RTA 957 - Documentary Production
- RTA 960 - Selected Topics in International Media
- RTA 973 - Independent Production
- Sport Media Core Elective Table I