You are now in the main content area
This course offers intermediate-level skills in digital content production with a focus on motion graphics, animation, and the web. The course includes group-critiques, in-class workshops, production exercises and tutorials, and requires students to have a basic familiarity with computers and digital tools.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- Media Production Core Elective Table I
- New Media Core Elective Table I
- RTA 947 - Live Event Media
- RTA 957 - Documentary Production
- RTA 960 - Selected Topics in International Media
- RTA 973 - Independent Production
- RTA 975 - Video Compositing and Special Effects
- RTA 978 - Editing Specialty
- RTA 982 - Advanced Digital Media Production