You are now in the main content area
Ethics in Media
This course explores ethical and legal case studies in a business context, analyzing problems that arise in typical broadcasting and new media environments. The student's responsibility to society and the ethical choices they will be required to make are compared to the legal framework (both regulatory and statutory) within which they will be working.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- FCD 918 - Ethics in Media (FCAD Elective)
- Media Production
- Media Production Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Global Narratives
- New Media Core Elective Table I
- Open Elective Table
- Sport Media Core Elective Table I
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III