You are now in the main content area
Visual Storytelling: Video Production
This course will introduce the production techniques of single-camera video as used in television and other screen-based media. Students will build skills in designing video pieces from beginning to end: pre-production, on location shooting, and post-production editing and finishing. (Formerly BDC 929).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- FCD 920 - Visual Story Production (FCAD Elective)
- Minor in Global Narratives
- Open Elective Table
- Professional Communication Professionally-Related Table II
- RTA 106 - Introduction to Video Sport Production
- RTA 201 - Video Art Production
- RTA 243 - Production: Introduction to Single Camera
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III