You are now in the main content area
This course introduces students to biobehavioural perspectives on sleep. After learning about healthy sleep across the lifespan, and understanding sleep through animal models, students will be introduced to evidence-based theories and interventions for sleep problems. The focus of the course will be on building a foundation to understand sleep disorders, most notably insomnia.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- English Professionally-Related Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Psychology
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professional Table II
- Sociology Professionally-Related Table IV