You are now in the main content area
This course is designed to provide students with a sound knowledge of behaviour theory and a set of skills essential to the behaviour modification process. Course requirements include completion of a project in which students design and implement a programme to modify some aspect of their own behaviour (e.g., smoking, over-eating, coping with interpersonal conflict).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Child and Youth Care Professionally-Related Table I
- Criminology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Early Childhood Studies Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Psychology
- Nursing Collaborative Professionally-Related Table I
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professional Table II
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Social Work Professionally-Related Table II