You are now in the main content area
Spanish Conversation and Pronunciation
This PR/PE course is intended to enhance oral proficiency by focusing on vocabulary expansion, knowledge of syntax, auditive comprehension, and correct pronunciation and intonation. Some emphasis will be placed on the significance of linguistic registers and regional varieties of Spanish. Students will improve their Spanish through a range of oral practice activities including the analysis of audiovisual materials, films and plays as well as discussion of written texts from a variety of sources.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- English Professionally-Related Table IV
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professional Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Spanish
- Open Elective Table
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II