You are now in the main content area
Introduction to Business Spanish
This course, offered in Spanish, is intended to introduce students with an intermediate level of fluency to the Spanish-speaking business world, through the study of realistic situations and specialized vocabulary. Students will study business documents such as letters, memos and job applications in order to have a sound knowledge of written business Spanish. They will use oral activities such as role play to develop their understanding of cultural business practices in Spanish speaking countries.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
SPN 601 or placement test required (www.ryerson.ca/llc). Not available to native speakers of Spanish.
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- English Professionally-Related Table IV
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professional Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Spanish
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- SPN 702 - Communication in Business Spanish
- SPN 802 - Spanish for Business Strategies
- Sociology Professionally-Related Table IV