You are now in the main content area
Spanish for Business Strategies
This course is designed to give advanced students the specialized vocabulary and the necessary cultural and business knowledge to succeed in the Spanish-speaking world. It develops the required cross-cultural competence for students to communicate effectively in a Spanish-speaking business environment. Students will already know Spanish grammar and the vocabulary needed for everyday communication. Through the study of realistic situations, students acquire an in-depth knowledge of the Hispanic business community.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
SPN 515 or placement test required (www.ryerson.ca/llc)
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- English Professionally-Related Table IV
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professional Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Spanish
- Open Elective Table
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II