You are now in the main content area
Core Concepts of Accounting
This course is for students who have completed ACC 100 and ACC 406 and wish to minor in either Accounting or Finance. This is a demanding course that should prepare you for Intermediate Accounting.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- ACC 414 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC 607 - Accounting for Small Business
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Accounting
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III