You are now in the main content area
Intermediate Accounting I
This course reviews and embellishes the financial reporting requirements as presented in generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). The topics will include revenue recognition and the asset side of the balance sheet. Students should expect to use and expand on the application of all the generally accepted accounting principles and concepts covered in introductory financial and management accounting courses. To be successful in the course, students should be prepared to work independently outside the class sessions.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- ACC 507 - Accounting for Managers
- ACC 514 - Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC 605 - Public Sector Accounting
- ACC 801 - Intermediate Cost and Management Accounting
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- FIN 810 - Corporate Financial Analysis
- Minor in Accounting
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III