You are now in the main content area
Accounting for Managers
This course is intended for students who intend on pursuing a career as a manager in the public or private sector. Managers make use of accounting information when making most operating and financial decisions. It is important that financial and management reporting issues be studied at an advanced level.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II