You are now in the main content area
Accounting for Small Business
This course is intended to broaden the student's depth of understanding of particular accounting issues required by small business such as payroll accounting, special employer tax and bank reporting requirements.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Accounting
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II