You are now in the main content area
Integration Studio II
Complex Building - Design Development. This studio course continues to develop the technical and design features of students' projects from 5th semester, including systems integration, material development, technical detailing, and preparation of a limited set of contract documents. The course depends heavily on the integration of concepts from co-requisite lecture courses. Further economic analysis, building code review and construction documentation including specifications are addressed as part of the complex building design development project.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 9 hrs.
GPA Weight: 3.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 2
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- ASC 521 - Light/Sound in Architecture
- ASC 622 - Documentation and Construction Contract
- ASC 623 - Principles of Detailing
- Architectural Science
- BSC 721 - Existing Building Forensics
- BSC 722 - Sustainable Environmental Control Systems
- PMT 721 - Economics for Project Management
- PMT 722 - Information Systems