You are now in the main content area
Mass transfer fundamentals including molecular and convective mass transfer; molecular diffusion in fluids and solids; mass transfer coefficients and their applications; concentration distribution and mass transfer rates by using both shell mass balances and equations of change; interphase mass transfer; mass transfer applications including binary and multicomponent distillation.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs. Tutorial: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CHE 312 - Chemical Reaction Engineering
- CHE 315 - Unit Operations Laboratory I
- CHE 318 - Separation Processes
- CHE 319 - Process Modeling and Simulation
- CHE 338 - Chemical Engineering Computations
- CHE 404 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
- CHE 414 - Rate Processes in Chemical Engineering
- CHE 424 - Food Process Engineering
- CHE 426 - Transport Phenomena
- CHE 480 - Microfluidic Systems
- CHE 616 - Water and Wastewater Treatment
- CHE 617 - Chemical Process Safety Loss Prevention
- CHE 618 - Solid Waste Treatment
- CHE 715 - Membrane Technology
- Chemical Engineering Co-Operative Program