You are now in the main content area
Separation processes involving single and multiple staged, and continuous contacting operations for gas-liquid, and solid-fluid systems; process design and equipment for gas absorption packed columns, humidification/dehumidification and liquid cooling towers; introduction to drying, filtration, membrane separation, liquid-liquid extraction, leaching, and adsorption processes.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs. Tutorial: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CHE 413 - Chemical Engineering Equipment Design
- CHE 415 - Unit Operations Laboratory II
- CHE 427 - Fluidization Engineering
- CHE 430 - Process Control
- CHE 474 - Nanotechnology and Its Applications
- CHE 615 - Air Pollution and Control
- CHE 715 - Membrane Technology
- Chemical Engineering Co-Operative Program