You are now in the main content area
Analytical Chemistry I
This course is an introduction to quantitative chemical analysis. Lecture topics include approaches to chemical analysis, equilibrium calculations, buffer preparation and mechanism, titrations and their applications, statistical analysis of data and an introduction to instrumental methods. The laboratory portion of this course includes experiments that apply the above topics.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table V
- Biomedical Sciences Professional Table I
- CHY 223 - Analytical Chemistry II
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Chemistry
- Open Elective Table
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III