You are now in the main content area
Analytical Chemistry II
This course is a continuation of the analytical work from CHY 213, but concentrates on instrumental and analytical methods. The course introduces the student to the theory, instrumentation, and applications of: atomic and molecular spectroscopy, potentiometry (including ion-selective electrodes), and chromatography.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biomedical Sciences Professional Table I
- CHY 330 - Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy
- CHY 331 - Basic Chromatography
- CHY 422 - Environmental Chemistry
- CHY 431 - Applied Analytical Chemistry
- CHY 435 - Advanced Chemical Instrumentation
- CHY 482 - Selected Topics in Chemistry
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Chemistry
- Open Elective Table