You are now in the main content area
Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy
A course that emphasizes the theory and the criteria required for the selection of instruments and procedures for analytical applications and the critical evaluation of data obtained from such methods. Topics include UV-VIS (atomic and molecular), IR and X-Ray spectroscopy, and GC-MS analysis.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biomedical Sciences Professional Table I
- CHY 434 - Analytical Chemistry of Complex Samples
- CHY 435 - Advanced Chemical Instrumentation
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Chemistry
- Open Elective Table