You are now in the main content area
Inorganic Chemistry II
An introduction to the coordination chemistry of the transition metals. Topics include structure and bonding, electronic spectroscopy, reaction mechanisms, organometallic chemistry and bioinorganic chemistry. The laboratory will consist of the preparation and spectroscopic characterization of various transition metal complexes.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biomedical Sciences Professional Table I
- CHY 501 - Polymer Chemistry
- CHY 502 - Organometallic Chemistry
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Chemistry
- Open Elective Table