You are now in the main content area
Intro to Child and Youth Care
This course presents an overview of the child and youth care field. Content includes a survey of the history of the profession and the role of the child and youth care practitioner across a broad spectrum of settings. The development of child and youth care knowledge, areas of practice and research are emphasized.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CYC 301 - Interpersonal Communications
- CYC 302 - Therapeutic Recreational Programming
- CYC 347 - Professional Issues
- CYC 402 - Group Work with Children and Youth
- Child and Youth Care
- Early Childhood Studies Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Child and Youth Services
- Minor in Social Innovation
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III