You are now in the main content area
The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child is examined. The convention is explored within the framework of human rights principles and citizenship. Policy and practice implications will be considered through the lens of child rights approach. Consideration will be given to understanding children's development as "citizens" and children's participation in society.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CYC 48A/B - Independent Study
- CYC 804 - Integrated Case Management
- CYC 822 - Professional Practice and Identity
- Child and Youth Care
- Criminology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Disability Studies
- Early Childhood Studies Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Child and Youth Services
- Minor in Disability Studies
- Minor in Social Innovation
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV