You are now in the main content area
The Global Stage
This FCAD cross-disciplinary offering introduces historic and contemporary practices of Western and Eastern theatre and dance through a study of gods, myths, and story-telling. Subject matter includes queer theatre/dance, aboriginal theatre/dance, and multi-ethnic/multi-cultural/multi-national artistic expression. The course is designed to provide a theoretical framework for interpreting performing arts nationally. Students attend lectures, write one essay, read short scenes from plays, and present a final project.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- Early Childhood Studies Professionally-Related Table I
- Image Arts Professionally-Related Table II
- Interior Design Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Acting/Dance Studies
- Open Elective Table
- Performance Elective Table III
- Professionally-Related Table II - Performance Acting/Dance
- Professionally-Related Table II- Performance Production