You are now in the main content area
Short Management Reports
This writing intensive workshop course helps students gain the proficiency needed to meet the reporting demands of the contemporary workplace. Participants will learn to analyze their audience and purpose while writing informative and persuasive documents such as instructional reports, personnel reports, informal proposals, and analytical reports. A module on planning, delivering professionally related oral presentations to peers, management and industry partners completes this workshop course.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CMN 305 - Strategic Public Relations In ProCom
- CMN 306 - Risk and Crisis Communication
- CMN 313 - Organizational Report Writing
- CMN 315 - Issues in Organizational Communication
- CMN 316 - Questioning Data
- CMN 317 - Information, Technology, and Control
- CMN 413 - Corporate Communications
- CMN 414 - Interpersonal Communication
- CMN 443 - Contemporary Intercultural Communication
- CMN 447 - Communication and Law
- Minor in Professional Communication
- Minor in Public Relations
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I