You are now in the main content area
Communication in the Computer Industry
In this workshop course, students learn to present technical information to audiences with a range of technical knowledge. The course teaches students various forms and content strategies relevant to the computer industry so they can communicate clearly and persuasively in online and traditional media. Students analyze and respond to professional situations involving documentation plans, style guides, usability testing and project planning.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CMN 305 - Strategic Public Relations In ProCom
- CMN 306 - Risk and Crisis Communication
- CMN 313 - Organizational Report Writing
- CMN 314 - Professional Presentations
- CMN 315 - Issues in Organizational Communication
- CMN 316 - Questioning Data
- CMN 317 - Information, Technology, and Control
- CMN 413 - Corporate Communications
- CMN 414 - Interpersonal Communication
- CMN 443 - Contemporary Intercultural Communication
- CMN 447 - Communication and Law
- Computer Science
- Minor in Professional Communication
- Minor in Public Relations
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV