You are now in the main content area
Web Systems Development
This course presents the concepts and applications of the technologies to design and develop creative and successful web services. It covers design fundamentals and also programming languages for both server-side and client-side environments. Responsive design, search engine optimization and monetization strategies are also introduced.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CPS 630 - Web Applications
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Mathematics Professional Table II
- Minor in Computer Science
- Open Elective Table