You are now in the main content area
This course introduces the concepts of human-computer interaction and usability testing. Topics include: human information processing, usability principles, models of interaction, user interface paradigms, design of user interfaces. Students will also learn how to develop Graphical User Interfaces using a specific User Interface Management system. (2 hr. Lab every other week).
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
CPS 209 or Direct Entry
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Mathematics Professional Table II
- Minor in Computer Science
- Open Elective Table