You are now in the main content area
Criminal Justice and the Charter
The impact of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms on the criminal justice system in Canada is examined. Both individual members of society as well as the agencies of criminal justice (police, courts, corrections) are considered.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Criminology Professional Table II
- Criminology and History Professional Table II
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Professional Table II
- Criminology and Sociology Professional Table II
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Sociology Professionally-Related Table IV