You are now in the main content area
This course provides a critical analysis of international developments in criminal justice. We consider various models of criminal law and its administration across jurisdictions. An important component of this course will be the consideration of international crimes such as crimes against humanity, genocide and the establishment of the International Criminal Court.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Criminology Professional Table II
- Criminology and History Professional Table II
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Professional Table II
- Criminology and Sociology Professional Table II
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Criminology
- Open Elective Table
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Sociology Professionally-Related Table IV