You are now in the main content area
Field Education II
Students will increase their knowledge and skills in settings that include Ontario Early Years Centres, family resource programs, kindergarten classrooms, Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada programs and the Ryerson Early Learning Centre. The weekly on-campus seminar supports the students' placement experience. Seminar discussions will focus on developing supportive relationships with families and their young children based on family support principles; planning and implementing early learning experiences, and collaborating with the educator team. This course is graded on a pass/fail basis.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 6 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CLD 307 - Cognitive Development
- CLD 314 - Literacy in the Early Years
- CLD 315 - Creative Arts II
- CLD 317 - Concept Development in Math
- CLD 322 - Research I: Methods
- CLD 323 - Research II: Applications
- CLD 342 - Assessment for Programming
- CLD 363 - Field Education III
- CLD 445 - Inclusion and Consultation
- CLD 454 - Policy in ECEC
- CLD 464 - Senior Internship
- Early Childhood Studies