You are now in the main content area
This course is an introduction to econometrics. The main topics of the course are the linear regression model, its estimation and inference. Other topics include heteroscedasticity and endogeneity.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Economics and Management Science Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- ECN 702 - Econometrics II
- ECN 723 - Applied Research Methods
- ECN 725 - Financial Econometrics
- ECN 726 - Economics of Developing Countries
- ECN 900 - Internship
- International Economics and Finance
- Mathematics Professional Table III
- Minor in Economics
- Open Elective Table