You are now in the main content area
This course is a continuation of ECN 627 and covers some advanced econometric methods. Topics covered may include econometric methods designed for instrumental variables estimation, panel data sets, estimation of discrete choice models and time series analysis.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Economics and Management Science Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- ECN 724 - Advanced Econometrics
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- International Economics and Finance
- MTH 500 - Introduction to Stochastic Processes
- Mathematics Professional Table III
- Minor in Economics
- Open Elective Table