You are now in the main content area
Practicum: Writing in the Arts
From grants, scripts and interviews to story pitches, reviews, profiles and publicity copy, professional writers in the Arts shape the sounds and sights of contemporary culture. In this experiential course, students gain first-hand experience of writing from different sectors within the Arts.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professional Table I
- ENG 304 - Practicum: Making Digital Work
- ENG 306 - Practicum: Writing Poetry
- ENG 307 - Practicum: Writing Fiction
- ENG 308 - Practicum: Grammar Principles for Editors
- ENG 340 - Practicum: Making Little Magazines
- ENG 390 - Practicum: Open Topics
- ENG 400 - Literary and Cultural Theory
- English and History Double Major
- English and Philosophy Double Major