You are now in the main content area
Practicum: Open Topics
Topics for this experiential course vary from year to year, in order to allow instructors and students to take advantage of new opportunities for applying literary knowledge. For information about the experiential and/or service learning topic each year, students should check the Department of English website or contact the Program Administrator.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professional Table I
- ENG 302 - Practicum: Writing in the Arts
- ENG 304 - Practicum: Making Digital Work
- ENG 306 - Practicum: Writing Poetry
- ENG 307 - Practicum: Writing Fiction
- ENG 308 - Practicum: Grammar Principles for Editors
- ENG 340 - Practicum: Making Little Magazines
- ENG 400 - Literary and Cultural Theory
- English and History Double Major
- English and Philosophy Double Major