You are now in the main content area
Special Topics in Canadian Literatures
What kind of topics fascinate Canadian writers? Students explore special topics in Canadian Literatures. Topics vary from year to year but may be organized thematically, regionally, stylistically, historically or around the work of a specific author. For information about the topic each year, students should check the Department of English website or contact the Program Administrator.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
ENG 108 or ENG 110
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professional Table I
- English Professional Table II
- English and History Professional Table II
- English and Philosophy Professional Table II
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in English
- Open Elective Table
- Sociology Professionally-Related Table IV