You are now in the main content area
Creating a Business Plan
The objective of this course is to have the student become familiar with preparing a professional business plan for a new venture. The preparation of the business plan will be built upon everything that has been learned to date and will require the synthesis of this learning. The course will provide the student with the opportunity to explore and investigate a business venture of interest and the preparation of a business plan will provide an opportunity to apply what has been learned in the business program. The student will also develop an appreciation for the requirements of a successful entrepreneurial venture. (Formerly MGT 726).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- ENT 500 - New Venture Startup
- ENT 528 - New Venture Development
- ENT 56A/B - Entrepreneurial Skills Development
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation