You are now in the main content area
Applied Research in Entrepreneurship
This course is designed to provide students with the opportunity to conduct applied research in the area of entrepreneurship and enterprise development. Students must present a written proposal to an amenable faculty advisor prior to the commencement of the semester. Upon completion, an oral examination or presentation to a panel will normally be required. Departmental approval required.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Entrepreneurship Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- ENT 100 - Applied Entrepreneurship
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV