You are now in the main content area
In this course, students will experiment with methods of construction and gain experience in unique material sensibilities. It will provide foundational knowledge to inspire students in developing innovative combinations and expressions when designing for 2D and 3D applications. Studio Format.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Available only to students in Fashion, Fashion Communication and Fashion Design
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- FFD 503 - Knitwear Design
- FFD 660 - Compassionate Couture
- FMF 235 - Jewellery Design
- FMF 335 - Millinery Design
- FMF 530 - Wearable Technologies
- FMF 601 - Textile Development
- FMF 620 - Special Topics in Textiles and Material Practices
- FSN 502 - Small Goods: Leather and Fur Design
- FSN 712 - Creative Design
- Fashion Core Elective Table I