You are now in the main content area
Small Business Finance
In Canada, the majority of new jobs are created by small, entrepreneurial firms. The financial issues confronting entrepreneurial firms are very different from those that face large established companies. The focus of this course will be on analyzing the unique financial issues which face entrepreneurial firms.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- ENT 511 - Funding New Ventures
- Graphic Communications Management
- Graphic Communications Management Core Elective Table I
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Finance
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II