You are now in the main content area
Advanced Corporate Finance
In this course, financial theory will be applied to a variety of corporate finance issues including capital structure policy, dividend policy, corporate valuation, securities valuation, risk management, option pricing applications and mergers and acquisitions. Practical solutions to real world financial issues will be explored.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- AFF 713 - Advanced Corporate Finance
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- FIN 810 - Corporate Financial Analysis
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Finance
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I