You are now in the main content area
Introductory French II
This course uses a communicative approach and although the emphasis is on oral proficiency, reading and writing skills are also further developed. Through extensive practice in class, students develop their knowledge of the basic vocabulary and constructions of French. Classwork is supplemented by handouts, audio recordings and cultural readings.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: LL
FRE 101 or placement test required (www.ryerson.ca/llc)
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- FRE 301 - Intermediate French I
- FRE 302 - French Food, Wine and Hospitality
- FRE 303 - French and Fashion
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professional Table II
- Table A - Lower Level Liberal Studies