You are now in the main content area
Inequalities in Urban Neighbourhoods
This course examines how social patterns, processes and issues vary across the city. Students will analyze spatial inequalities related to neighbourhoods and communities, residential segregation, and housing and homelessness and policies which address these. This course will include a field component.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- GEO 627 - Accessibility of Urban Social Services
- Geographic Analysis Professional Table II
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Geographic Analysis
- Minor in Geography
- Open Elective Table
- Psychology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Social Work Professionally-Related Table II
- Urban and Regional Planning Professionally-Related Table II