You are now in the main content area
The world is shrinking and all businesses are becoming global businesses. This course helps students to prepare to be successful in the global business environment by better understanding the opportunities and threats it poses for their firms. Topics include introductory macro/micro economics, political trends and the effects on globalization, culture and international trade, internationalization, global industry analysis, and market assessment tools and techniques. This course is not available to programs within the Ted Rogers School of Management.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Not available to students in programs within the Ted Rogers School of Management
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table IV
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table V
- Business Core Elective Table V
- Creative Industries Professional Table III
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Business Essentials