You are now in the main content area
Introduction to Graphic Communications
This course introduces students to graphic communications manufacturing processes with emphasis on the variety of methods available, and their application. Subject matter includes design, copy preparation, premedia, proofing, materials, various printing processes, post-press, health and safety, sustainability, and accessibility considerations. Students learn about the global and Canadian impact of the print industry.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- English Professionally-Related Table IV
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- GCM 111 - Graphic Communication Technologies
- Graphic Communications Management
- Open Elective Table
- Open Elective Table Restrictions
- Professional Communication Professionally-Related Table II
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III