You are now in the main content area
The Art of the Book
The book is credited with influencing culture and knowledge throughout the centuries. This course has two main focuses. It looks at how the book has evolved from before Gutenberg, to the time of Gutenberg about 600 hundred years ago, and to the present day book; as book art, ebook, graphica and ezines. The second focus looks at how print technology and electronic print technology has evolved along with the book. (Formerly GRA 510).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- English Professionally-Related Table IV
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Graphic Communications Management Core Elective Table I
- Interior Design Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Communication Design
- Open Elective Table
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I