You are now in the main content area
Photoshopped! The Art of Image Retouching
Adobe Photoshop is very powerful image manipulation software. Colours can be corrected or modified completely and image elements can be added and removed. With proper technique, a retouched image will not only look good on screen, but will stand up to the requirements of the intended output process. Various image manipulation techniques are explored in this course with a strong emphasis on non-destructive editing. Technical requirements are a focus. Students will learn the importance of working with others in the production process to ensure consistent and predictable retouching.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Graphic Communications Management
- Graphic Communications Management Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Communication Design
- Open Elective Table
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I