You are now in the main content area
3D printing is a rapidly growing, highly versatile technique for rapid prototyping or responsive small-scale production. Based on ink jet printing technologies, 3D printing is being adopted by many printing and packaging companies. In this introduction to 3D printing, students will explore three dimensional scanning, software and files for 3D printer output. An introduction to materials and various 3D printing technologies from home to industrial applications will also be conducted.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1.5 hrs. Lecture: 1.5 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Graphic Communications Management
- Graphic Communications Management Core Elective Table I
- Open Elective Table
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II