You are now in the main content area
Sign and Display Graphics
Sign and display graphics can be printed in many different ways. Display graphics include also bus wraps and car wraps. Different print and ink technologies are used for sign and display graphics. Print technologies include, but are not limited to large format inkjet printing, screen printing and large format offset printing. Students will learn in this course not only about the printing of signs and displays but also about image requirements, image and print resolution, light fastness and other considerations for this interesting segment of the print industry.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Graphic Communications Management
- Graphic Communications Management Core Elective Table I
- Open Elective Table
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I