You are now in the main content area
Service and Professionalism
This course will introduce the students to quality service. General systems theory is used to investigate the concept of service excellence as a philosophical framework of developing a service management strategy to insure service quality. Current issues include regarding quality service and the organizational and managerial implications.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- HTH 501 - Advanced Service Management Systems
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Minor in Retail and Services Management
- Minor in Sales Management and Service Quality
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- RMG 303 - Managing the Retail Workplace