You are now in the main content area
This course examines the behavioural characteristics of people at work as applied to the Hospitality and Tourism Industry. Areas covered include: organizations in society, understanding individual behaviour, group dynamics, leadership, motivation, job-enrichment, communication, power, and quality of work life. The objective is to give the student a realistic view of the problems encountered in managing people and the alternatives available to managers in solving human relation problems. (Equivalent to MHR 405).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- HTH 706 - Management Placement and Experience
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MHR 505 - Organizational Behaviour II
- MHR 640 - Leadership
- MHR 650 - Management of Change
- MHR 700 - Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Organizational Behaviour
- MHR 741 - Managing Interpersonal Dynamics and Teams
- MHR 841 - Organization Theory and Design
- Minor in Human Resources Management
- Minor in Organizational Leadership